After a site survey I have decided to open tomorrow. A few things to remember:
- Children need wellies, hats, coats and indoor shoes in a bag (labelled) and possibly spare socks
- Children will be outside during break if they have suitable clothing
- Car park is very slippy but hope will be cleared by the morning
- Please take care when dropping off and don’t park on a slope
- Make own decision if journey is safe
- Children can be dropped off from 8:30am to ease congestion at 9
Please keep an eye on this blog if weather takes a turn for the worse.