Home » Uncategorized
Mr Jones still having difficulty with the internet connection in Condover so has asked me to pass on that all the children had another great day yesterday but they are looking forward to sseeing families today. I’m sure Mr Jones will put up photos when they get back.
Just had a message from the Condover group that the wi-fi is not very good so updating the blog with pictures is difficult. All went well yesterday and a full day of activities planned for today. Weather looking OK. Will update with pictures when possible.
After working on this award for a number of years we finally received our Safer School Accrediation this year. This is down to the work we have done over the years to make Bryn Offa as safe and welcoming for the children as possible. I would also like to thank the parents who filled in the safer schools questionnaire in 2016, which we used to guide much of our work.
Really sorry to all parent expecting updates. I thought we had fixed the technical problems but it looks like this was not the case.
I’ve had a text update from Mr Jones that all the children are being well behaved and loving the activities. No problems at all and they will be back at the expected time.
Please open the link below to discover who the stars of the week were.
After a site survey I have decided to open tomorrow. A few things to remember:
- Children need wellies, hats, coats and indoor shoes in a bag (labelled) and possibly spare socks
- Children will be outside during break if they have suitable clothing
- Car park is very slippy but hope will be cleared by the morning
- Please take care when dropping off and don’t park on a slope
- Make own decision if journey is safe
- Children can be dropped off from 8:30am to ease congestion at 9
Please keep an eye on this blog if weather takes a turn for the worse.
The decision to close the school is mainly based on the advice of the local authority and their transport department. As soon as I receive the advice for tomorrow (13th December) I will make a decision and post here. Yesterday that advice came around lunchtime, so I am expecting to hear soon.
The BOPA Disco planned for Wednesday 13th December has been postponed.
Due to continuing dangerous road conditions, Bryn Offa will remain shut on Tuesday 12th December.