The decision to close the school is mainly based on the advice of the local authority and their transport department. As soon as I receive the advice for tomorrow (13th December) I will make a decision and post here. Yesterday that advice came around lunchtime, so I am expecting to hear soon.
The BOPA Disco planned for Wednesday 13th December has been postponed.
Due to continuing dangerous road conditions, Bryn Offa will remain shut on Tuesday 12th December.
Due to the dangerous conditions on the roads, Bryn Offa will be closed on Monday 11th December 2018.
8th December 2017
Conditions are worsening so the school is being closed due to safety. Please come to collect children asap or arrange to be at home for children being dropped off by bus. We are hoping to have buses collect at 12:00 lunchtime. Sincere apologies for this, but safety must take priority.
Unfortunately, the cross country has been cancelled today due to the wet weather. The Marches will be looking for an additional date to be announced next week. Sorry for the inconvenience.
If you could contact the school office to inform us that you have seen this message it would be greatly appreciated.
For those parents who weren’t able to attend the recent briefing, please find attached the pdf on what you can do to help your child. If you would like any more information then please contact the class 3 teacher, Mr Chiverton.
Please find below a copy of the presentation shown to Class 4 parents’ on 22/9/17.